- It started production in Salih Island as the personal enterprise of Orhan KILIÇ with 50 tons of capacity
- Kılıç Deniz Ürünleri İthalat İhracat San. Tic. A.Ş was established and the first export to Italy was performed.
- Kuyucak Enterprise was established and the production capacity of sea-bass and sea-bream were increased.
- Balikiler Deniz Ürünleri Ltd. Şti. was established.
- Ören Hatchery Plant was established.
- A liaison office was established in Italy.
- The first off shore plant was established.
- Birlik Ltd. Şti. was opened.
- Bafa Su Ürünleri A.Ş. was purchased and began to be used as an adaptation plant.
- The aquaculture project of Birlik Su Ürünleri located in Icmeler Area was transferred to Salih Island.
- Barka Su Ürünleri Ltd. Şti. was purchased.
- Çobanoğlu ve Birlik Su Ürünleri LtdŞtiwas purchased.
- İzmir Liaison Office was opened.
- The enlargement of Bafa Adaptation Plant was completed.
- Kılıç Pellet Feed Factory was established.
- The second packaging plant was established and processing plant was renovated.
- İzmir Liaison Office was converted into İzmir Regional Office.
- Kılıç Erşen off shore plants were established.
- Kılıç EPS Packaging Factory was established.
- Bafa Hatchery Plant was established.
- The Birlik Su Ürünleri Project in Göltürkbükü Kesire was transferred to Salih Island.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate and HACCP 13001 Hazard Analyses and Critical Control Points Food Safety Management Certificate were obtained for Kılıç Deniz Ürünleri A.Ş Feed Factory.
- Off Shore 2 Plants were established.
- Kılıç Extruder Feed Factory was established.
- Güvercinlik Hatchery was leased for 20 years.
- The first fish market was opened in Bodrum.
- İstanbul Regional Office was established.
- Güney Ege Su Ürünleri was purchased.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate and HACCP 13001 Hazard Analyses and Critical Control Points Food Safety Management Certificate were obtained for Kılıç Deniz Ürünleri A.ŞFeed FactoryPackaging and Processing plant, Bafa Yavru Üretim A.Şand Kılıç Deniz Ürünleri Ören Hatchery.
- 5 pieces of ISO 14001 Environment Management Certificates was obtained for each one of Kılıç Deniz Ürünleri, Kılıç Erşen, Birlik, Barka ve Balikiler companies.
- Kılıç Deniz Ürünleri Üretim İhracat İthalat Ticaret A.ŞGüvercinlik R&D Hatchery started its activities with 10 million pcs/year capacity.
- New investment projects started in construction, tourism, agriculture and livestock sectors.
- The second fish market was opened in İzmir-Bostanlı.
- Ankara Regional Office was established.
- The production capacity of Güney Ege Su Ürünleri farm was increased and, in addition to sea-bream and sea-bass, the production of red sea bream, striped sea bream, bluefish, sharpsnout bream, maigre (granyoz) and dentex was introduced.
- Orfoz Deniz Ürünleri was purchased.
- Old Pellet Feed Factory was turned to Extruder Feed FactoryFeed factory quantity was increased to two in this way.
- Trout Hatchery and Breeding Facility began operation in Kahramanmaraş.
- Villa Kılıç Hotel was opened in Bodrum Göltürkbükü.
- Fish production capacity reached 16,000 tons.
- Antalya Regional Office was established.
- Akarca Hatchery and Adaptation Facility investment started.
- Kılıç Algerie SRL company was established in Algerie.
- Pul-Rak sea bream-sea bass project was acquired by Kılıç Deniz Ürünleri.
- 2 pcs of ISO 14001 Environment Management System Certificate were received on behalf of Güney Ege ve Bafa (Tekeburnu facility) enterprises.
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System certificate which includes quality management system instead of HACCP certificate was received on behalf of Kılıç Deniz Ürünleri A.ŞFeed Factory and Packaging-Processing Plant.
- Fish production capacity reached 20.000 tons.
- Akarca Fingerling Production Plant was opened.
- The third fish market was opened in İzmir- Karşıyaka.
- Agriculture & Livestock plant started to operate.
- Kahramanmaraş Trout Packaging Processing Plant began operations.
- Gençler Su Ürünleri Sanve TicİthİhrLtdŞtiwas purchased.
- Özmandalinci Su Ürünleri Üretim Tic. İth. ve İhr. Ltd. Şti. was purchased.
- Başak Balıkçılık Üretim Sanve Tic. Ltd. Şti. was purchased.
- Production started in Kahramanmaraş Sır Dam.
- Kılıç Holding settled in the queue in Istanbul Chamber of Industry ISO 500, 473
- Production began in Kayseri Bahçecik Dam
- Production of first turbot was introduced.
- Milas Packaging Processing Plant was awarded a BRC certificate for fresh and frozen products.
- First export to new markets was made.
- Trout export began.
- Kılıç Holding settled in 301st file in Fortune 500 list.
- Smoked trout production and sales began.
- Kahramanmaraş Trout Packaging and Processing Plant received ISO 9001, ISO 22000, BRC and IFS certifcatesThe annual production capacity reached 25,000 tons.
- Hatcheries, breeding facility and packaging processing plant, the whole operation chain about trout fish received GLOBAL GAP certificate.
- Kılıç Feed Factory received GLOBAL G.A.P certificate.
- KLC Gıda Ürünleri A.Ş., reached up to 287th rank among the biggest exporter companies in Turkey.
- KLC Gıda Ürünleri A.Ş., was awarded as Export Champion in 2010 by Aegean Exporters' Associations in Fisheries and Animal Products Exporters Association.
- Kılıç Deniz A.Şreached up to 281st rank in ISO 500 list.